It’s safe to say this post is definiltey wallet friendly! I’ve tried and tested some very affordable beauty products from W7 Cosmetics and narrowed it down to my top 5 products that you need, and can afford, now.
1. Cheeky Trio – I love having my highlighter, bronzer and blush all in one place. These shades are really beautiful and blendable and, being matte, the highlighter and bronzer are perfect for contouring all over the face.
2. In The City Eyeshadow Palette – There’s nothing I love more than a neutral eyeshadow palette. This one is perfect for an everyday makeup and also has some darker shades to smoke up your look for the evening.
3. Kiss Matte Lipsticks – These have great pigmentation and a really nice colour range. Whilst they are matte, they don’t feel drying on the lips.
4. Lip Twister Lip Liner – These lipliners apply super smoothly and have great pigmentation. They have a really soft and creamy texture and being twist lip liners it means you never have to sharpen them.
5. Aye Aye Captain Liquid Eyeliner – A liquid eyeliner is a must have in my makeup collection, and this one from W7 is perfect for adding definition and a nice flick to the eye.
W7 Cosmetics are available from Chemist Warehouse.